July 4th Chat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July 4th Chat!!

That's what the Chat is all about damn it!!
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

We didn't boink on the couch. That was the whole point of the story.

Comment

I'm about to boink a chick on the coach on tthe boat were on
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Dude, I thought you were going out on the lake with your sister?!?

Comment

Ya, on a 58 ft boat on the lake. My sisters on the other side of the boat

Comment

I'm drunk right now

Comment

Still drunk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Ya, on a 58 ft boat on the lake. My sisters on the other side of the boat

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wanna bet??? I go out on these boat all the time, my shop specializes in 28 thru 58 foot boats. Last night we took a 58 ft meridian out.

Go to www.meridian-yachts.com

Those are the boats we sell, I'm the senior parts mgr for our dealership

Comment

Do Donny, how was your <strike>sister</strike> holiday? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

She didn't know anyone so she kinda sat in a corner and drank her girly vodka drinks, I'd get som pics up but I don't have internet hooked up at my new place yet so the past few days I've been on my phone posting

Comment

Well, Fett had a great 4th in his trailer. I decided to go to bed at around 8:30. Being very,very old that is what one does. So I'm in bed and fireworkers start shooting their wads. Well, I put on my glasses and look out the window and I was visually treated to a two hour display of fireworks that were bought at the Indian Reservations and I had rockets red-glaring and bombs bursting in-airing. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] And you people thought that living in a trailer park was nothing but meth-labs and murders. Well, at least for the 4th it wasn't. Just kidding. I love my trailer. Who knows, I may just take it with me when I go.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X