Clear All

• Re: Lemmy\'s...... GAY!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    again.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ooopsie. What did you do before? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Oopsie is right. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

nexy time I'm in Lakewood (the gay capitol of the world) and see a gay open display of affection...fuck it...I'm going to grab a chick...any chick...grab her...throw my tongue up her ass...and shoot my goo...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

this thread reminds me of something. the singer of illdisposed often went up to some girl and said "hey, i'm gay", "no, i'm not gay, i'm SUPER gay" etc...you get the idea.
        anyways, later he'd talk to us and complain that he'd never get laid. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] he obviously thinks(or thought...no, likely he's still doing that shit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) that telling a chick that you're gay would get him laid..like "hey, this dude's gay, i don't have to worry about anything" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

aaaah...good times.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Oopsie

[/ QUOTE ]
          It was a clear reference to this:

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Gay jokes are always funny.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

So Bill, why did you avoid my trick question? Did you ever suck a dick you didn't like, yes or no? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

because it's a trick question...ya thilly goose! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey...the only PP I'll even consider suckin' is my own ..

HELL YEAH...I got to try at at least once..I know what I like...and I'm sure I'd be the best I ever had!!!!

I don't have to shout out instructions or nuthin' ...I already know them.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

man, thank everything unholy I can't reach my pud...

hey I jerk my pud probably...well at least 4-5 times a week...when I was young...at least 5 times a day...it's my pud...I can pull it..sometimes I left blisters!!!

I won't pull any other pud...now that WOULD be gay... [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

my my pud and I are very close friends...we go everywhere together...he's been there for me in the worst of times...thru thick and thin...

I'd suck it...oh yeah...

maybe I can show the wife how it's really done...hey she's pretty good...I got her trained OK...but I'm a perfectionist..

I must mention that I would NOT swallow...No I will NOT swallow my own goo...that would be wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's crossin' the line man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK I gotta go for now...I'm going to take my awesome Cobra to the car show...where girls will throw their vaginas at me ..like usual!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm AWESOME!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    ya thilly goose! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Stan, don't ever call your friend a silly goose again! You call him an asshole! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If I could fit my PP in my mouth, I'd really never have to leave the house. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Either some "journalist" spiked Lemmy's Jagermeister or huge ass face warts may lead to female urges..........

Comment

Working...
                      X