You Big Dorks W/ Big Belt Buckles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Big Dorks W/ Big Belt Buckles

Yeah you big dorks with the big belt buckles, [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    stop ruining all the good guitars with your big goofy belt buckles [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I am sorry but those big goofy belt buckles are not going to help you get laid and just ruin nice guitars, sorry had to go on this rant because I am bored and was just looking at my Les Paul Custom and the extent of belt buckle rash on the back of it [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] and how my other guitars dont really have it.

Sorry Rant over [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Re: You Big Dorks W/ Big Belt Buckles

Here's a tip - don't buy guitars with buckle rash.

Now let's be honest, I'm sure you got a decent price on the guitar because of the buckle rash, correct? So where's the problem, that it now can't be resold for more than you paid because of the rash, or that it doesn't stand up to other people's guitars that don't have the same amount of wear?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Your right Newc, I was drinking and had to go on a rant. Guilty for PUI. Posting Under Influence, sorry wont happen again.

Comment

how bout keep the buckles, but don't have your guitar up so nerdily high? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

maybe it needs to be above nerdly high?? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

heh. violin style!
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

if you've got the guts for it (and I know a few JCFers do!), you could play overhand slide, Junior Brown-style! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

No prob AK - normally I'm anti-big-buckle as well, but I've got this:

So I can't really complain [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Hey Newc,Your computer desk looks cleaner than mine. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    That's all the stuff I didn't have room in the floor for [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">HOLY CRAP! That's worse than mine!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I salute you sir! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Throw in Pepsi and Beer bottles at random and douse with some sweat and orange juice and you got my desk! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I used to have an ashtray next to it, but ran outta room [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dorks? Are you tawkin' ta me?

Comment

You chumps are messy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's probably the messiest mine gets. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] However, it gets dusty rather quick, and I don't know why. I suppose it has something to do with the computer and the lack of air circulation in the room.

Comment

Working...
                              X