For my fellow JCFrs who ride ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my fellow JCFrs who ride ...

... be careful out there. The cage pilot was angry because traffic was moving too slowly to suit him and did this intentionally.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: For my fellow JCFrs who ride ...

anybody hurt seriously?

Comment

Two deaths. Apparently, this was a video shoot in France for a French pop singer. I don't remember the name.

Comment

Ok wtf...some people need to get their ass beat hardcore

Comment

freakin a, ever hear of a damn horn? that is just sad, hope there is a manslaughter sentence for someone.

I just watched it again and that car does come up from what appears a couple car lengths. Still, why have a shoot from so many angles unless it was a shoot like stated for some film/vid purpose and this was a freakish accident that just happened on tape.

Comment

If you look at the video closely, the car comming up from behind was probably doing the speed limit (or maybe more??). The car comes from way back..not just gunning it from behind the bikes. Maybe he was drunk..who knows. If it was a video shoot, they should have had better protection/warning on their backs if they were going to crawl along at night. Not saying the driver was in the right by any way or means. Just that stupidity attracts the same... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Wow. Someone is a total idiot. Plowing right through people like that.. Yuck.

Comment

Working...
              X