SATURDAY CHAT! ** Bored with Live 8 on MTV**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATURDAY CHAT! ** Bored with Live 8 on MTV**

You know, I have been watching Live 8 on MTV all day but seems there are too many bands or artists I don't dig except my hot girl Shakira they just showed from Paris...
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I'll give up on this unless they start showing Pink Floyd or Audioslave right now!

OK see you in the chat room.
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: SATURDAY CHAT! ** Bored with Live 8 on MTV**

Uhm, I saw Audioslave played "like a stone" several hours ago.
    Cornells voice wasn´t very good though, normaly he sings like a God.

Comment

I don't bother with "Empty V" no matter what's on. They are a bunch of losers who will tell you five years from now how you suck for watching what they are shoving down your throat today. Trendy F**kers!!
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Well, MTV doesn't have much of a say in LIVE 8. And eventhough live aid is mostly crap, it's still one of those 'historic events' you just HAVE to watch, to tell your grandchildren in 60 years: yeah I was there, while some lazy fuckers were sitting in front of their tv watching it from their couch!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

floyd kicked ass. too bad they interrupted it. gilmour is everything you could wanna be as a player, imo.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            floyd kicked ass. too bad they interrupted it. gilmour is everything you could wanna be as a player, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I wish he and Waters could get it together to do a proper tour. They'd probably kill each other by the 3rd show, though...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!!!
              So that means, I was watching all day and I missed it??
              So who am I? too stoned to miss them?
              [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

All I saw was Madonna, Linkin Park, Destiny Child and few others I don't even recall their names....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Floyd already played?!?!?!
                Now, wait a minute mister!!
                [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I think it is the TV I am watching has problem or did I miss it while I was in the chat room?????
                [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I guess I will have to watch their replay tomorrow or later tonight maybe????
                [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!!!
                  So that means, I was watching all day and I missed it??
                  So who am I? too stoned to miss them?
                  [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

All I saw was Madonna, Linkin Park, Destiny Child and few others I don't even recall their names....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don´t´watch it on MTV, but on norwegian broadcasting. They just get the pictures from England though, so who knows the difference. At least we don´t have commercials to ruin it.

Pink Floyd was awesome BTW.

Comment

I saw many artists.. the ones I liked were dido, the killers, thw who, pink floyd.. madonna and robbie had their good moments.. laura pausini was very good.. there were more good ones but I can't remember them at the moment..

also a lot of bands that sucked.. well maybe they didn't suck but I just don't care for their style of music..

Big disappointment for me was Velvet Revolver.. totally gay.
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Wait, Laura Pausini was playing!?!?!?
                      Did she sing in Italian or Spanish?
                      MAN!! I missed even more than Floyd and Audioslave now!!!!

Comment

Could they have done a better cause then this Africa debt crap. Its not like they were going to ever pay there debts off. I mean come on "lets end poverty in Africa" maybe a more realistic goal. Maybe something like medical research oriented or educationally oriented like lets help make better schools in Africa.

You know all that debt thats being payed off is mostly for Arms and other weapons its not like its going to actually help the poor in those countries. The debt was accumulated by corrupt governments that dont give a crap about their people anyway and blew their national savings on tanks and mansions and stupid crap like that, look at Lesotho how much they blew on the one Kings Correnation a number of years back,

Sorry rant over.

Comment

OK, I saw Pink Floyd playing 4 songs.
                          AMAZING!
                          Waters was having fun but Gilmour didn't bother to look at him the whole time until very end where Roger invited him to the center of the stage...
                          Great show though.

Comment

Floyd were awesome [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I wish they'd continued to play all night!
                            I was very disappointed with Velvet Revolver's contribution though.
                            But, there were some great performances on the UK concert, especially from some artists I've never had anytime before. Scissor Sisters's performance really impressed me.

Comment

OMG Motley Crue was shit, sorry but that was just pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                              X