Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice is Served!

Well maybe. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Justice is Served!

Awesome!

That whole debacle made me sick, glad someone is going to at least create a thorn in their side, even if it is a little one.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Man, what a killer idea [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Find everyone who voted in favor of it and do it to them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Every time they build/buy a new house, file to put a business there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was pretty shocked when the supreme court ruled towns could take land for a better tax base. It in a way gives towns the authority to take your land if they feel they can generate more revenue with it than you are currently paying. In essence any developer can petition the town citing tax revenue to take property...

Basically what comes around goes around and it's great to see it being used in this manner here in NH.

Live free or die .............
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

It's going on here in NJ right in the town I'm currently living in. They are trying to take several businesses away, as well as a large parcel of land at the corner of the street where I live to build a new shopping complex and a set of townhouses. The article in the paper referenced the New London CT court ruling.

Comment

The United States Supreme Court™©®
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That is awesome. The Supreme Courts for The United States of the Corporation.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

My Future Brother in laws house was taken last year so one of the giant Insurance companies could expand an existing facility and add....are you ready....A driveway (ok an access road [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) he fought it and lost.Now guess what they have not only decided not to do the expansion...but may actually close this facility......our tax dollars at work [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

The sad part about this is that they have to give you fair market value for your property, whuch I beleive is based on their tax appraisals.. Their appraisals are always far below the current market trend so if you get targeted it's a good chance you'll not only lose your home but you'll lose money too ...
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'm bored! [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

show me boobies...or somethin".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here's one, Bill

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can't believe that shit...

The Communist States of America?

Comment

Pretty much. Individual freedoms stripped away for the sake of Capitalism. Suppose I want to put a Walgreens on a lot where a Church sits, or City Hall? I bet there'd be stiff governmental opposition there.
                          And I'm sure the petition mentioned above will be struck down by the City Council, just because it concerns a politician's house, even though the tax revenue outweighs the Senator's "rights". [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

But if someone in every area did that to whoever supported that bill, you'd see that bill either amended to exclude politicians or struck down entirely.

I think you'll also see a lot of City Councils replaced when that sorta thing does happen.

Never underestimate armed voters.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Never underestimate armed voters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep...

Comment

oh my balls..

what the hells going on here...

who posted that handsome devil...Ohhhhh My secret admirer Ron...High Ron...I am!!!

man , I need to update my pic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X