Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people here use a Sidekick cell phone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people here use a Sidekick cell phone???

Howmany people here use these??

I've had a 1 and got my 2 4 months ago, best cell phone ever plus it allows me to post drunken posts here!!!!!!!!
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: How many people here use a Sidekick cell phone???

Yeah, that is a cool phone, although it's sorta big, I wish I could get one. The only carrier here that has it is T-Mobile, and their service here is horrible.

Alltel and verizon here finally got Treo's and Blackberry's, so that's a possible. Still too big.

I have a Moto V710 and an LG VX7000 for now. Not smart phones tho.

Comment

Re: How many people here use a Sidekick cell phone

I hand a nokia 3650 when they 1st came out and thought that was big, it was a cool phone with video and camara and internet. The sidekick 2 rocks though

Comment

I wouldn't touch one. I've just heard WAY too many complaints about them.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

THat sucks.. Anything in particular?

Comment

Between me and my sister we've warrentted probally 30

Comment

Fragile, bad battery, slow internet, bulky... heaps better than the Ogo, which was absolutely crap, but if you want email, internet, video camera, etc, get a PPC or Windows Mobile device. They cost a lot more, but their functionality is dramatically better.

Go to HowardForums.com and do a search for Sidekick on the T-Mobile forum.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Usually buttons going bad and our aol I'm service going bad

Comment

I use a Treo myself....I work for Verizon. Check out www.phonescoop.com for info and tips. -Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Verison sucks ass here in seattle

Comment

I agree man.. I have Verizon and you wouldn't believe the amount of dropped calls I get when I'm just driving around. Whenever I gig in downtown in Pioneer Square I cannot get any reception at all unless I start going towards the water. Its very frustrating. On top of that they screwed up my bill so I dumped 'em.

Went to T-Mobile and got a SK2. I've been happy so far and not run into any problems.

Comment

I had a sidekick II & it sucked after getting the 4th one I told T-Moblie to just cut my service. I had all kinds of problems with mine feezeing up no calls can't make calls text msg's never getting thru would shut off & loose all my info on one of them. Internet service rarely worked at all. I still have the last one I got from them just have it turned off.
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

I like a phone that just acts as a phone! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've got the tiny little Nokia 3100... works fine for me. It does have internet/IM/test message access, but I never use it or really feel the need for it (though, it is pay-per-use if I decide to use it). I've also had Cingular as my carrier for at least five years, I'm happy with them. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X