• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m baaaaack!

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm still using dial-up, also. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">somehow that ,makes me feel worse...... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hey Bill!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome back Bill. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          I'm still using dial-up, also. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">somehow that ,makes me feel worse...... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
          It should! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Welcome back Bill! I can't believe you were on dialup until now. Wow."

yeah could you believe it...all this mayhem and chaos I create...all with dial up !!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Not no mo....now I gots da fast shit... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I been gone for almost two weeks...so I have a lot of catchin' up to do...

but my wife is off and today is Friday...that means it's FFFF...that's right ..Friday Family Fuckin' Fun...Night!

I got Kill Bill II and a Bucket O' chicken and my trusty bong callin' my name!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Popeye's or KFC?
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I like Popeyes...but that's in the hood.

I'm not going to the hood...because looking at all those hoodtards gives me the shits..

But KFC..is right down the street...and that never gives me the shits..and "regular" lookin' people make and handle my food...and that is a plus!!

probably why I don't get the shits...if I eat food that some hood rat prepared ...I get the Hershey squirts for weeks....just the idea of that give me the shits!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think I'm allergic to the ghetto...I dunno [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That's too bad it's in the hood because Popeyes blows KFC away. IMO. But it's not worth going to the hood for.
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Yeah...but I don't feel like packing my piece to get some chicken....I smoked a joint and I really don't want to shoot anyone...I'm just not in the mood for that..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Popeyes is good though... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But I got a great bucket O chicken...it was GOOOOOD! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

hey I'm gonna bust one out for all my peeps out there...freestyle..ya see what i'm sayin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what up boyeeeeeeeeee.....check it out.

when I lick
                    then I lick
                    when I'm lickin'
                    almost got jacked
                    for my bucket O chicken..

when I creep
                    then I creep
                    when I'm creepin'
                    almost got shot
                    when my beeper was beepin'

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X