And I thought the sharks were bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I thought the sharks were bad.

Snapping Turtle bites boys penis Must be a Michael Jackson turtle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: And I thought the sharks were bad.

It came from the deep! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

You don't want an 84 pound anything latching onto your johnson, never mind a snapping turtle! But I guess this kid could always develop a "wanna see my scar" routine if he hangs out in punk clubs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You don't want an 84 pound anything latching onto your johnson, never mind a snapping turtle! But I guess this kid could always develop a "wanna see my scar" routine if he hangs out in punk clubs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't Bill's wife 84 pounds or something. I don't think he minds her latching on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

So this kid is a teenager right? There's a pretty good chance within the next five minutes he'll become 'aroused' -- what happens if the stitches are still in?

-Mark

Comment

He'll bleed to death... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

He'll need headphones and disco STAT!
              Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Bit through the trunks my ass.... betcha this lil' fucker was tryin' to get a knob job from the turtle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Bit through the trunks my ass.... betcha this lil' fucker was tryin' to get a knob job from the turtle. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] shot water out my nose [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Youy know how they find them down here in Louisiana?

With their bare feet! That is how they find them in the mud when they are "fishing" for them.

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                    X