Happy Birthday Endrik!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday Endrik!

Anyway...guys and Emily, you won't see me around here in the summer a lot. I hate PC when there are so much to do outside.
    I have so much plans. I'm prepearing to go to the university again to learn about Asian culture/history etc. Then I'm planning to take some English tests because I want to go to the LA next year. Then I'm planning to get some new GEAR.

Hang on everyone, I'll see you more when the summer is over [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Anyway...guys and Emily, you won't see me around here in the summer a lot. I hate PC when there are so much to do outside.
      I have so much plans. I'm prepearing to go to the university again to learn about Asian culture/history etc. Then I'm planning to take some English tests because I want to go to the LA next year. Then I'm planning to get some new GEAR.

Hang on everyone, I'll see you more when the summer is over [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also don't forget to practice guitar [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I won't be online so much in the summer as well. I agree there's so much more to do in the summer then being on the board. Anyway have a nice vacation man!

Comment

Happy Birthday you silly fucker!!

Hump something nice today!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ShaQ, I always have time to play geetar man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Bill, thanks a lot man, I'll take your advice and hump something nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
          X