Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you call to fix credit the bank fouled up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who do you call to fix credit the bank fouled

I'm wondering about checking over my credit stuff. All the optons on the Equifax site are boggling...

Which one to get? 3 in 1 with credit score? Or just get my free one from wherever I get that at? Yeesh...

I figured my credit was cool as I get cards or laons when I apply etc.. But my car insurance has higher rates due to a credit scoring they are utilizing...

Hmm..

Comment

620 is typically the cutoff FICO score for what is considered 'acceptable risk' credit for a loan, mortgage etc. That is considered 'C' range out of a 1000.

Here's a link from the FTC that may help...
      http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/...reereports.htm

You never know what may be on there..I've seen some pretty messed up reports with stuff that people had no idea whose it was just because of a common name.

Comment

I believe there's one place that has a scale only up to 800, and another up to 925.

I think right now, with the negative information that they fucked up, it's like 670ish, but it's up over 700 when everything is in order. She said it could easily add 70 points. Not too bad for a young buck like me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Edited due to redundant information.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X