A warning for ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning for ...

... the gravitationally challenged among us. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: A warning for ...

haha, that was lame.. but stil funny haha
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What a Jackass.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dumbass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Eat a carrot, ya fat bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh....I resemble that remark. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's a classic!!! What an idiot.

Comment

HAahahahahahaha, legend!

Comment

That looks like a setup..they guy resembles Horatio Sands from SNL.

Comment

Working...
                X