Deny this Flesh (MN) seeks 2nd guitarist & drummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deny this Flesh (MN) seeks 2nd guitarist & drummer

Hey there. Deny this Flesh (former members of Axehead Inc, Propagation, and To the Burning End) is seeking a 2nd guitarist and a drummer to round out the lineup. We are looking for people with a heart for Christ who want to play metal. We practice out of Blaine. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] to talk about it.

Thanks and God Bless,

GMS
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Deny this Flesh (MN) seeks 2nd guitarist & dru

A Christian metal band with the name "Deny This Flesh"? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Metal is Metal no matter the cause. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      -Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Yup.. I know the idea of Christian heavy metal sounds strange to a lot of people, but we are all christians, and we all listen to a lot of metal. We figured why not combine the two? We might have some recordings in a few weeks. I will post them ASAP. Until then COME PLAY GUITAR HARMONIES WITH ME AND DRUM FOR US. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Despite being overshadowed by idiotic posts, you might want to check out the forums on www.musicscene.org and either post an ad or see if there are any guitarists and drummers looking for a band. That's how we got in touch with our new bassist.

Lots of guitarists in the Twin Cities, but drummers are a rare commodity. Good ones, anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

Re: Deny this Flesh (MN) seeks 2nd guitarist & drummer

Good luck with that, the scene out in Minnesota seems to be pretty happening.

[ QUOTE ]
            We are looking for people with a heart for Christ who want to play metal.

[/ QUOTE ]
            [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess not everyone knows that a lot of Christians listen to metal, maybe more than non christians, it struck me as well in the first place to find so many other enthousiasts in my own (rather conservative) background who listen to that kind of music (even our vicars' really "sweet" little daughter, when I heard that I was quite astonished).

too bad I am not in the USA, I'd really loved to join!

Harrald

Comment

dude, I live in Blaine.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I guess not everyone knows that a lot of Christians listen to metal, maybe more than non christians

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I know that a lot of people that are christian listen to metal and I agree that there probably are more christians than non-christians that listen. But christian bands do well; just be careful and prepare to deal with conservative hatemail.

Good luck with finding people though, you shouldn't have much trouble, Minnesota seems to be a very religious place to me.

Comment

Ya it will be tough. A lot of people think the idea of Christian metal seems strange, but we are not doing it to be popular. Granted we don't want the band to suck and we have the experience, talent and drive to do a lot of good things musically. As far as the band goes, I am pretty optimistic, however our main goal is give praise and worship based on our beliefs.

Comment

Hey hey. I'm in the Twin Cities. I may be looking for a new band as well, but just not into the God thing. I'm sure you will find a guitarist no problem here..There are soo many of us. HAHAHAHA.
                      LATER!!!
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X