No announcement yet.

Check this out! (sex offender pic)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check this out! (sex offender pic)...

You know, a dog in the pound with rabies is at less fault than this guy, but we know what we have to do - put the poor dog down.

I feel sorry for what this guy's childhood must have been like, but plenty of people in his situation didn't become sex criminals. They are the least rehabilitatable of criminals and the best candidates for euthanasia IMO. It doesn't matter how they got there, they're broken and unfixable. The sooner they're eliminated from the genepool the better off we are, knowing they won't harm anyone else. Or, if there's a genetic predisposition, stop them from passing it on via rape.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Sorry for the semi-hijack in advance...but this thread made me search for registered sex offenders in this area...its pathetic when you run across alot that youve sold cars to....and seeing some that are about 80 years old doing 30 years sexual offense in the second degree....

Mrs LPC

Comment

Welcome to reality Krista. They are everywhere. They are despicable human trash. We have a shitload of them here in NJ. It boggles the mind.

Reading some of their paperwork when I do cell searches reveals the depths of their twisted minds. The prison system/human services tries to rehabilitate through therapy, but EVERYONE knows the recidivism rate is high and that therapy doesn't work on these guys. They just try to play the system hoping to get out. Many wind up civilly committed, but many max out their sentence and are released.

We have plenty of 2 time losers back in the jail and others that probably will be back again soon. The unspeakable things that some of these guys have done are horrifying. Worthy of a bullet to the head.

I look forward to my days off just so I don't have to look at these pathetic pukes.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X