Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Jcf'ers - Sox 6/29 vs. Indians - You In ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Jcf'ers - Sox 6/29 vs. Indians - You In ?

Dudes,
    I scored some tickets to the game on Wednesday at 1:05pm vs. the Cleveland Indians. Great Box seats off the 1st base line (section 99). My wife decided not to go because it's going to be "too hot". If anyone wants to go with me let me know and you can have the other ticket gratis. Well almost. Buy me a Fenway Frank and a beer and we'll call it even. Sully has dibs, but i'm guessing he can't make it so let me know if ya wanna go.
    See them 1st place Sox !!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Re: Boston Jcf\'ers - Sox 6/29 vs. Indians - You In ?

Hmm ..Sully has dibs huh .. sheesh
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

ROFL.... well i knew he wouldn't be able to go. Was being polite. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It's hard to find someone cause it's during the week. If your not working man, i'd love to have ya come !!

Comment

Well actually I'm on vacation this week .. I would defintely have taken ya up on it.. I've booked mon to fri in Conway now though ..I felt like givin ya shit .. and if I was workin I'd have certainly taken a vacation day
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Its cool bro, i knew you were...
          If you change your mind let me know. Meanwhile, all these boston jcfers and no one wants to see the sox? damn....

Comment

.....aw man. that's it. i'm fuckin' movin.
            at least for the summah.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
            X