my space ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my space ?

have you guys ever posted anything up here ? pretty cool http://www.myspace.com/severedserenity01 we just put tracks from our [Dave and myself] newest disk up there and some new band pics //Steve

Re: my space ?

http://www.purevolume.com/severedserenity we got some old stuff here . //Steve

Comment

sorry for the spamming but we have been here forever [this forum , dave & myself] and we are damm proud of this cd we just did , we have gotten lottsa label interest as well on this one [out of the shadow] anyway there ya go //Steve

Comment

yeah, Devane has a little space there, I have a rather crude blurb. I'm sure there are others here who have a spot. I have no audio drivers loaded onto this system yet, otherwise I'd take a listen. Later on I'll check it. If you are proud of it, then that is all ya need to be, its more than what some can say for their musical efforts.

Comment

how ya been steve?...long time no hear...d.m.

and thanks for the shoutout charvelguy
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Excellent Steve! Some of the vocals aren't my bag but damn... you guys fukkin rock, killer stuff and some great guitar playing. You should be very proud!
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              sorry for the spamming but we have been here forever [this forum , dave & myself] and we are damm proud of this cd we just did , we have gotten lottsa label interest as well on this one [out of the shadow] anyway there ya go //Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Steve...how's the Agile Ghost doing? I put in a friend request over there at myspace.....accept ya bastids! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It's from PRETENSE

Comment

good thanks ! busy with the teaching and family and stuff but summers here now and teaching is slowing down but I can't bitch cause I am making money off music and thats bloody rare as you know lol , how bout you guys ?//Steve

Comment

thanks man ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Comment

will do man , I am still figureing out all this stuff [my space , webstuff ] I am going to a bq soon I'll ad you later tonight , I am gonna put up out of the shadow soon cause I want you guys to here the malmsteen solos me and dave do in there lol total rip off lol but a bit slower that him , we got a guitar synth harpsichord in there as well to double the leads lol very strato lol //Steve

Comment

I have two:
                      Personal site-Emmy
                      Music site (to be, its in the works)-Dragonbait

I need to look y'all up!! I just found Ken the other day... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

EEEEMMMMM!!!!!! Waasss uuup! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

My band's is www.myspace.com/thiswakingmoment -I'm not on the songs but we are gonna go cut a new demo soon to have something new to send out to labels and such.

Comment

Cool stuff Box! I listen to all of em...I thought you would be more of a heavy rock style given your influences, such as Jerry Cantrell. This sounds great though! Who did you replace?

I noticed that no one is checking out the second song on our play list and it's quite different from the first so...Check it out! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Steve: Put up "Out of the Shadows" next.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

just added you ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]//Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X