Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

Hey JCFers! How the hell are ya? It's been ages since I've been here and I could hardly believe my account was still active when I dropped in! Hah! That's great.

My band (Red Volution) has just completed our first album (finally!). We're damn proud of it. For those who don't know, our style is heavy, progressive, spacey, rock. Hard to describe. We're releasing the album in about two weeks and it'll be available online if you're interested. I did the artwork for it, with lots of input from the guys.

If you have a moment and would like to hear a couple of songs straight off the master disc, PLEASE check out our MySpace page: Red Volution on MySpace. The guys and I would really love to hear your feedback, if you care to share it.

We're finally rehearsing again and getting ready to start gigging again soon. We're planning on playing a lot, and not only in Austin, but in surrounding cities and states as well. So if anyone lives in Texas or nearby, and knows good, reliable venues to play, we'd really appreciate it!

Rawk awn!
    Annah

Re: Hi there!

Welcome back!!!
    We all missed you.
    [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome back!! I dig the new tracks!! I really dig the lyrics!!

Comment

Speak of the Devil...and she appears...heh.
        We've been wondering where you've been. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Congratulations Annah, sounds good.

Dallas in the Deep Ellum area, Gypsy tea roon, The Bone and a bunch of others..
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Oh...and come to Houston. KACC is good about putting Texas and local bands on the radio also. Tunes are sounding good to me too...good job!!
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Nice of you to stop by! Sounds like you guys have been so busy. Congrats on the new disc. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome Back!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] And congrats on your new ablum [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Hey, baby! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Nice to see you around here again, can't wait for the cd. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey, baby! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toejam, Annah just gotten back to the forum, don't frighten her again. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Glad to hear things are going well [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I'd love to come hear you guys play, if I could ever get out of the house [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Hey, baby! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toejam, Annah just gotten back to the forum, don't frighten her again. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

[/ QUOTE ]
                        +1
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL I don't think I've ever frightened Anna. I don't hit on women that come to the JCF... like others here do. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] She's always been a great guitar player and a very cool person. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hah! You guys are great. I've missed you! Thanks TJ, you rock. And no, you don't scare me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

well howdy there stranger...lol...much has changed since we last talked but im still working on devane...good to see you getting your new band out there finally...d.m.
                              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                              X