Coolest Toy Ever, Seriously!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coolest Toy Ever, Seriously!!!

The only problem I have with these things, like RC cars, boats, and airplanes, is that YOU are standing there while the machine is doing all these things.
    I want to be IN the vehicle doing these things! I don't wanna watch, I want to participate!

Give me a Motorcycle, or an Airplane any day.

Comment

I saw something like this on the Discovery Channel. Forgot which guys did it, but they can make anything fly. Their most impressive was a lawnmower, I shit you not. Damn thing was on the ground moving then all of a sudden was flying in the air. I don't know how they do it, but it was cool to see. They built a few other things too, odd things ya wouldn't normally think to see flying in the air, but I can't recall what they were right now. Can't find the thing on the Discovery site, but [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], check this out, some other guys did this:

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/lawnfly.html

Next: Pigs!

Comment

That is badass! I've always wanted to get an RC plane, and that thing would cover all the RC bases with one vehicle.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I'm an RC enthusiast... I used to race RC10's religiously for a couple years, Revtech mod motors, MIP rear end, graphite chasis, blah blah, before you could buy all that together as a kit.

Neat, but not best toy ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Xeno did you know a guy from around our parts that was heavy into RC cars back in the day and still is. His name is Eric V. I wont print his last name but if you know him thats all you need to recognize him. He was sponsorred by team Losi at one time I think, him and my older brother were best friends back in the 80's.

Anyways, Look at the last 60 seconds of that video clip it almost looks like someone digitally manipulated that boat, its all digital and blurry around the boat. Look at it when it goes across the lawn.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I don't know how they do it, but it was cool to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know how they do it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

that was baddass,,,,i have GOT to get me one of them [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
              X