Go Yanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Yanks

Swept by KC,....lost 3 outa 4 to Tampa Bay. I'm gonna throw up! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Go Yanks

Argh, I hate the wankers... I mean yankers... I mean YANKEES! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Now so I can piss off the rest of the MLB fans... Go Cubs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

Looking like a fourth place team right now. If the DRays pick it up might be basement Yankees.
      God they suck.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah.....you Red Sox fans (and Cubs) are all the same..........kicking a man when he's down! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

DonF,
              Don't gte me wrong I am a Yankees fan. It pains me to see them play like this.
              However with their payroll they should not be making the mistakes they are making, plain and simple.
              Jeter has thrown two errant throws towards third base in a week, Giambi could not cath or hit a fly.
              Posada comes in with the bases loaded and pops up.
              Its just sick.

They came make some pain go away by beating Pedro tonight.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Ah.....you Red Sox fans (and Cubs) are all the same..........kicking a man when he's down! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

heh .. seems your beginging to understand how yankees fans treated us for so many years ..
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Screw the yankees.... Go Braves
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Screw the yankees.... Go Braves

[/ QUOTE ]

shut up taco breath
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

first of all, let's make no mistake whatsoever. the cubs suck. they suck hard, and the white sox are in the middle of proving that with a 12-2 romp. good times.

second of all, i've been saying that the yankees suck for a long time; welcome to reality, pal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

got off the phone with tommy earlier today. he's finally faced facts and stated that the yankees will not even make the playoffs, and if schilling comes back healthy, the sox will take the division.

yes. he really said that, and said that he doesn't care who knows it.

i do give you a bit of credit though, most yankee fans disappear when they go on a losing bender. at least you're here, owning up to the fact that they suck like a shopvac. facing reality is the first step to inner spiritual growth. congratulations in your monumental step forward, into the light!

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Bleeding from black holes
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

Taco breath not withstanding, I still have 14 strait divsion championships [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Mets 6 - Yankees 4

Yankees suck big monkey nuts about now.

Comment

6 hours later where are the yankee and sox fans?????

In hiding1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X