How 'bout them Spurs?!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout them Spurs?!!!!!

Great game! That was a classic series. Both teams are class acts.

BTW, I just noticed that this is my 1000th post. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: How \'bout them Spurs?!!!!!

i didn't know who was playing till tonight...anywho! kickass!

Comment

Great series . I still think the Pistons are a better team even though they lost.

Comment

both are great teams, Pistons has a very good defense but Spurs has more guys who deliver. Duncan isn't as good as he was a few years a go IMHO but then again they have Ginobili.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It was a great series, especially the last 3 games. I'm a Piston fan but the Spur's defense stepped up big in the second half. The better team won. Tim Duncan is the man, his assists were what killed last night not his double-double. He's a 3 time Finals MVP and a class act all the way.

I knew early that it was going to be a tough night with how close the ref's were calling it. Early fould trouble with some big names sitting on the Pistons bench. The Spurs did an excellent job of shutting down the Pistons back court. I don't know why Billups didn't take it to the paint in the 4th quarter more, he was a non factor when they needed him the most.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

yawn...

Wake me up when basketball gets exciting again... [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              yawn...

Wake me up when basketball gets exciting again... [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you Mean? Basketball was technically exciting with big dunks blah blah blah. Basketball has gotten good (as has Football- Pats and even Baseball - Sox) with team play... Both Detriot and San antonio play the game as a team and this was a great 7 game seres that both deserved to won. Congrats to both...
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
              X