• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don & Mike

Any Don & Mike listeners out there?

-Mark

Re: Don & Mike

Nah. They were in Seattle for a couple months and they basically took the spot of another show called "The BJ Shea Experience" which was rated number one in the slot, and dropped right off the board. Their first day they spent dissing Seattle and Tom Leykis (which is the #1 show in its spot on the SAME RADIO STATION). Whenever I listened to them they just weren't that funny. They tried to make a come back and put them in an evening slot on the same radio station and they bombed again.

Tom Leykis is amusing because the people that call in are usually really stupid and the things he talks about are usually dead on and it pisses people off to no end when he talks about these things.

BJ Shea is amusing because he's got some interesting outlooks on life, the staff for the show is really amusing / goofy and the people that call in are usually either completely oblivious or as crazy as he is.

Comment

They were on for a while here in the NYC area, simulcast from DC I think, and I did listen. I thought they were kinda funny. They are not here anymore, but they always did bag on that guy Leykis, calling him Lickass and such.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sounds like the usual local Stern imitators. We have that here in Michigan as well, Drew & Mike. Lame... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Fortunately, we have the real thing here too.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          They were on for a while here in the NYC area, simulcast from DC I think, and I did listen. I thought they were kinda funny. They are not here anymore, but they always did bag on that guy Leykis, calling him Lickass and such.

[/ QUOTE ]
          I think Leykis more of a west coast thing and Don & Mike is an east coast thing. And if anyone is wondering, all that shit he says about Seattle is true 95% of the time, the women are really like that.

Comment

Working...
          X