Hey Bill... Team America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Bill... Team America

The shop owner at my work is still singing the Uncle Fucker song... Almost every day... Hehe.. crazy...

Comment

Did you guys ever see "cannibal-the musical"?Trey and matt did it when they were goping to college here in colorado as a class project.If you dig the songs they do, this is right up your alley.Its about alfred packard, funny stuff

Comment

You guys are easily amused. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        I saw TA at a free preview screening, and I wanted my money back! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I think I laughed, like, twice.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You're just depressed... hehe.. Smile Ron...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Naw, I know what funny is! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I saw TA at a free preview screening, and I wanted my money back! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I think I laughed, like, twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you didn't grasp the deep reaching social commentary. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I thought the movie was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. It equally offended everyone...conservatives, liberals...all ethnic groups.

Pure genius.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you didn't grasp the deep reaching social commentary. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I thought the movie was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. It equally offended everyone...conservatives, liberals...all ethnic groups.

Pure genius.

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I say Parker and Stone are geniuses! They can easily offend every culture, race, religion, political stance, etc... all in one neatly packaged film (or Southpark episode) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Did you guys ever see "cannibal-the musical"?Trey and matt did it when they were goping to college here in colorado as a class project.If you dig the songs they do, this is right up your alley.Its about alfred packard, funny stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it on DVD!

Did you ever notice that the theme for the "Shpedoinkel Day" song is the little ditty at the end of the majority of South Park episodes?
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Trey and Matt do carry a movie with songs I pissed my pants during Uncle fucker in the South Park movie....

[/ QUOTE ]

My favorite is "Now You're a Man" from Orgazmo inspirational, and hilarious...

"What makes a man?
                    Is it the woman in his arms?
                    Just cause she has big titties?
                    Or is it the way he fights every day?
                    ....No, it's probably the titties"
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Time for the stunt c@ck

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Naw, I know what funny is! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

W/O a question trey and Matt are low brow humor that no one can argue but still they can make you laugh maybe [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

i like the dramatic effect of the music during the puke scene...these guys are geniuses! i can't stop watching this movie. well worth the $20.00 for the dvd. "it's kind of sirry, but not rearry!" bwa ha ha ha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Bleeding from black holes
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

I'm so rone-reeeee

Comment

Working...
                            X