You got knocked the f**k out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got knocked the f**k out!!!

This is too cool. Homeboy talks smack and then has a change of heart.... almost. Get Some
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: You got knocked the f**k out!!!

LoL. I was waitin for a quick knock out.

Comment

Strangely enough, I was expecting the kung-fu dude to get knocked out... LOL!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

bwa ha ha ha bwa ha ha ha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i thought this was gonna be from that movie "friday" that was priceless!
        Hear the universe scream
        Bleeding from black holes
        Whom horns careless
        And whom God mourns

Comment

> If the guy in the black shirt had any balls,skills or the slightest bit of actual animosity towards the dude in the red,the first time he stuck his hand out like that it would have been broken off. I saw a little clip of this same fight on another site,right at the beginning when he first started posing,and he gave me the impression he was just frontin',making himself out to be badder than he really was to avoid a possible ass-whipping. Pose like that with me and I'll be leaving your girlfriends house about the time you wake up. I showed this to a couple friends that are all about Gracie Ju-Jitsu and other serious fighting arts,and they both said he was just a poseur that watched too many Seagal flicks. Brad,himself a holder of 8 different black belts,and Jorge,certified BJJ instructor and former SEAL hand-to-hand combat instructor,said this fight should have been over within 15 seconds,provided that dude in the black really wanted to fight. Tommy D.
          "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

it's definitly not real.

he starts hitting like a sissy when the heat gets on! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I Kickboxed btw ( ju mokoyu tai)
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Homey should have kept on backing up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

neither of those guys know how to fight. the karate kid landed a lucky bitch punch if ya ask me. Funny to watch tho.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

The Karate Kid vs. Eminem......more celebrity boxing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

The hot blonde showed more balls than either guy. And she could probably take both of them on; in a fight that is.
                      [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw this a few days ago on another site.... entertaining but not a real good fight
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm very please the homeboy went down by a single punch.
                          He won't being talk smack to this guy anymore.

I think the homeboy could've got hurt alot worse but the karate guy definitely was being nice.

I've done both kick boxing and Karate.
                          Personally, in up close quarters I welcome such confrontations. I will kick and blow your kneecap out before I'll punch you. Legs can reach alot farther the an arm can. I'll even take a couple to a few hits to get my shot/s. I'm focused on targeting key areas of the body, and I'll wait for it. Winning isn't an issue hurting you is.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I see you've learned nothing from your training then, Soap...
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

GodOfRhythm, completely OT, but your sig is cracking me up!
                              This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Working...
                              X