Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don\'t axe me how I found this....

Anybody remember the IcyHotStuntahz?

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

About 7 or 8 years down the line this guy will realize what a dumbass he was.

Comment

Drop his stupid ass off in South Central Los Angeles. Wouldn't last five minutes.

Comment

The title of this web site should be "Here's What I Did With My Digital Camera When I Was Restricted To My Room For A Week."

I can't stop laughing.

Look, I found a link to his soundclick page. This can't be real.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/gbb_music.htm

If you click on some of his pics, there is a link to another page with a whole list of his friends who are equally pathetic.

This is hilarious!

-Mark

Comment

Holy cow, those songs he has on there are freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is obviously a joke. Much like the Icy Hot Stuntaz that RacerX was referring to. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't decide which I like best - chainsaw with hat forward; chainsaw with hat backward; or chainsaw & no hat.

Although the series of pics where he appears to be getting more & more sunburnt before our very eyes is very good too.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

No joke here boys. This guy has actually attempted to take his mean beats to the clubs. A friend of mine says this kid thinks he is the next Eminem. lol.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Gay!

Comment

that was most sad. most sad. This is the kind of people american mainstream culture is creating. Thank God I live in sweden.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      that was most sad. most sad. This is the kind of people american mainstream culture is creating. Thank God I live in sweden.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm - he's Canadian.

Comment

166 "songs"??!!! Danny's been a busy boy. After hearing some of his crap I wanna beat the crap outta him even more.
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

that was most sad. most sad. This is the kind of people canadian mainstream culture is creating. Thank God I live in sweden.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            that was most sad. most sad. This is the kind of people canadian mainstream culture is creating. Thank God I live in sweden.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now THAT was funny!!!

-Mark

Comment

wtf was that all about anyway?? i want the 30 seconds of my life back
                              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

now that dude is a fag ! lol look out looking mean with a hammer he probably couldn't even swing lol and what do you mean canadian he looks like one of your new york subway tough boys lol but it's pretty hard to look mean with a wall covered with vouge chicks lol thats like a "cool" band pic at the kids ball pit in mc donalds lol word up homeeeee [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]//Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X