Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is "Go Skateboarding Day!"

http://www.skateboardiasc.org/

Join in if you skate, I´ll be back this evening [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Today is \"Go Skateboarding Day!\"

I skateboarded one time, I fell and I was out for 45 minutes haha.. I'm never touching a skateboard again.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

This is my son's world everyday. Got him a new (and expensive I might add) skateboard for his birthday earlier this month and I think he sleeps with the damn thing. He also used all his birthday money already to buy another deck ($50 for a painted slab of wood?).

When asked why he blew his money on it since he just got a new skateboard, he replied, "Well, you didn't really need that guitar you're buying parts for and building, did ya?" [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Touché, young grasshopper! Papa has taught you well!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I skateboarded one time, I fell and I was out for 45 minutes haha.. I'm never touching a skateboard again

[/ QUOTE ]

You must of used the same skateboard I used. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] One time!
        Haven't been on one since either.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I dont skateboard but ill slip on my mission rollerblades to celebrate......
          "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Damn, I may have to roll down the sidewalk in front of my house in honor. I got a wild hair to start skating again about 5 years ago, bought a nice new-skool setup, but with some bigger softer wheels. I think I've ridden it about 8 times. I hate being reminded I'm not 15 anymore.

Comment

Oh MAN... I had the most fun I´ve had in years... I was slamming all over the place, only actually landed about half of what I tried of that.... the shower I just took was the most painful in years [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

But were Grilling, and Drinking, and Smoking, and just having an absolute blast.. It only got dark about an hour ago, that´s when we made our ways.

What was really cool: I´ve never been part of the Freiburger Boarder community (Actually, I was pretty sure there wasn´t one!).... But, very similar to you guys, they took me in as if I had always been there... met a few really coool people today.

On a "Did I have Fun today" Scale: Best day of 2005 so far, and will be very hard to beat [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Oh, and one tip for ALL of you that are considering quitting or have done so already "temporarily": If you think that you may EVER feel the urge to skate agin, then just plain don´t quit, but merely cut back a bit.....

I´ve made this mistake twice now, a should I ever quit again it´s because I physically can´t..... The loss of strength and precision /coordination in the legs is amazing....It´s not even easy to go over 3 boards or get speed up for a nice air anymore, even though just 2 years ago you were still popping 7 decks and flying 3m high out of launch ramps at 25 mph [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X