Anyone live in New Jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone live in New Jersey?

I need to have something looked at. I wonder if a bro might like to do me a favor? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Anyone live in New Jersey?

I'm a Jerseyite Zeeg, whats up?
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I am looking at buying a Custom Shop KV1 from a guy in NJ, but I would really prefer someone to check it out for me before I send him a pile o money. I'm waiting for him to get back to me with his address. If you're up for it, and you're close enough, I would totally owe you one. I'll PM you with the address when I find out.

Comment

Vince is ok, just send him the money for the King V. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yeah, what exit?

I'm sorry...I couldn't resist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, what exit?

I'm sorry...I couldn't resist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Mike, I thought that ridiculous saying only exited in the state of New Jersey. Now its made its way all the way to New Orleans. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I am looking at buying a Custom Shop KV1 from a guy in NJ, but I would really prefer someone to check it out for me before I send him a pile o money. I'm waiting for him to get back to me with his address. If you're up for it, and you're close enough, I would totally owe you one. I'll PM you with the address when I find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zeeg, when you get the address, shoot it to me and I'll see where he lives in relation to me. Depending on where he lives in NJ, there might be New Yorkers, Pennsylvanians or Delawarians that may be closer also.

Comment

I live in Joisey too, but I think Ken(WarriorX7) is right near that guy with the V.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Yeah, what exit?

I'm sorry...I couldn't resist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Mike, I thought that ridiculous saying only exited in the state of New Jersey. Now its made its way all the way to New Orleans. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I grew up in DC and I knew alot of people from NY/NJ growing up. Plus, I am old enough to remember Joe P. on SNL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Vince is ok, just send him the money for the King V. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Vince is in Connecticut. We won't allow him in Jersey. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Zeeg, I'm in central NJ (Middlesex County). If it's within an hour's ride, I could go check it out.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Zeegs...I'm in Sussex County (NW NJ)
                      PM me where it's at...but if it's Vince....forget it! I may go homocidal on his ass!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Who's this Vince character? The guy selling the V is named Anthony according to his e-mail address. He hasn't got back to me yet. It's killing me. I want to get this worked out. I'll let you guys know where he is and hopefully one of you can help me out. Thanks guys.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm in the S. Jersey/Philly area

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Who's this Vince character? The guy selling the V is named Anthony according to his e-mail address. He hasn't got back to me yet. It's killing me. I want to get this worked out. I'll let you guys know where he is and hopefully one of you can help me out. Thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Zeeg, between, what, the 5 of us, we've got NJ area pretty well covered. I'm in central NJ on the Jersey Shore.

Comment

Okay guys, he got back to me. He says he's near Clifton and Wayne. Does that make sense?

Comment

Working...
                              X