No announcement yet.

Speaking of movies filmed in Chicago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speaking of movies filmed in Chicago...

Sorry guys... I'm still celebrating the 25th anniversary of this movie...

In one of the articles it mentioned the location of the SRO hotel that Elwood lived. After he picked up Jake they went there to sleep. The trains of the 'L' rocked the place constantly. On the 'L' yesterday afternoon, I snapped this picture of the location. Sadly the hotel is gone.

Occupy JCF

Comment

Re: Speaking of movies filmed in Chicago...

Sorry guys... I'm not going to let this thread die so early... The first four are questions from the article. The last two questions are from me...

What is the brand of cigarettes seen in the front window of the Bluesmobile?
      Answer--><font color=#000000>Chesterfield King</font><--Answer

What is Carrie Fisher reading while painting her nails and drinking Fresca in the Curl Up & Dye beauty salon?
      Answer--><font color=#000000>M-79 Flame Thrower manual</font><--Answer

What does Jake Blues flash as identification when he claims to the Good Ole Boys that he is a representative of the musicians' union?
      Answer--><font color=#000000>A pack of cigarettes.</font><--Answer

How many moving violations did Elwood Blues have, according to the SCMODS? (Bonus: What does SCMODS stand for?)
      Answer--><font color=#000000>Elwood has 56 moving violations. SCMODS stands for State, County, Municipal Offender Data System</font><--Answer

In the scene where the Blues Brothers finally pay the bill, who is the "actor" that plays the clerk?
      Answer--><font color=#000000>Steven Spielberg</font><--Answer

What famous guitarist can be seen stomping on the tables in the ending "Jailhouse Rock" sequence?
      Answer--><font color=#000000>Joe Walsh</font><--Answer
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
      X