Plymouth Mopar Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plymouth Mopar Guys

Plymouth Mopar Guys I need to pick you brain a little. Are any of you familiar with the 1953 Cranbrook?

I have found one in very very nice original condition. But I know nothing about them. Are they at all collectable? Are they worth anything? Were these economy family sedans or higher end models? Doing a web search has provided no info. Alot of dead ends.

Any info is much appreciated.

Re: Plymouth Mopar Guys

I never heard of that model. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Mopar muscle cars are my favorite, but are out of my price range these days.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I just did an "image" search on Yahoo and alot of photos popped up. Give it a try.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

OK finally stumbled onto a site that covers all thing Mopar. Check it out, it seems to cover ever make and model.

Allpar.com

Comment

die hard moparite here...good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X