This has really been bugging me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has really been bugging me...

What's the difference between a Fruit Bat and a Kook Bat?
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: This has really been bugging me...

Fruit bats eat Fruit Loops.
    Kook bats eat Kookie Krisp.

Tommy eats both, so you can call him either one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em, your a witty chicky!!!

Adrian
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Em, you crack me up...that was great!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks. I'll be here all evening. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sorta. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fruit Bats are crazy, Kook Bats are insane. Big difference. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

So Fruit Bats aren't gay? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] And do the Kook Bats also eat Cocoa Puffs? That bird on the commercial could be a Kook Bat.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                X