OK, this is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, this is HILARIOUS!!!!!

I went to this guy's site since he always has the hot Asian chicks in his E-Bay auctions......I was hoping to see some more pictures of his girls. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sooooo...he has the guy on the site that shreds in an Yngwie style, and he has videos of the guy. Some, he is actually playing live (those are lessons), and then you have THIS!!! You have to watch this, it practically put me on the floor when I saw it.

http://www.randyciak.com/guitar/dean2.mpg

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: OK, this is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Dean Cascione has been sent from the future to destroy all monsters with his magical sliding platform that only moves from side to side and backing tracks twice as loud as his lead.

Comment

It's an ad for the guy, sorry I actually didn't find it funny.

Though I do have to say, I can't stand when people try to look into files for pictures that for some reason or another they're not necessarily meant to see. That's why I have a nice little message on my site for jackasses who do this kind of crap.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        It's an ad for the guy, sorry I actually didn't find it funny.

Though I do have to say, I can't stand when people try to look into files for pictures that for some reason or another they're not necessarily meant to see. That's why I have a nice little message on my site for jackasses who do this kind of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I may be a little slow today..but what exactly are you trying to imply here? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

All of this stuff is available for download on the website, including more pictures of his "guitar model". The video, to me, is funny because the guy comes sliding into the frame on a platform. It certainly struck me as funny. I am certainly not trying to advertise this guy, I just found the video so over the top that I thought I would share.

Mike

Comment

This reminds me of that dude that came here to declare the superiority of Angelo and Cooley: Jared Sipos. At least he gave you a real reason to laugh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I don't think there was anything implied about my statement. I might have been premature in assuming that you were rifling through the background folders for more girly pictures, but that was the impression I got from your statement.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Girly photos rock [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Well, I wouldn't know how to rifle through his files. His e-bay auctions talk about his "guitar girls" and give a link to his site. I have seen his auctions before, and they have featured this girl in other poses....so, I assumed he would have more pictures posted on his website, that is all.

I certainly didn't think a little fun would end up with me branded a Jackass.

Mike

Comment

No, you're right...it is funny. Is that a "shred" sweater he's wearing? It's always funny to see what other people think is "cool"

BTW, If you have something on the internet that you don't want someone else to see, protect it. If it's unprotected, the internet is a public place. I don't leave pictures of my family on the floor in the middle of the mall because I don't want to share them with everyone.

Comment

Check out his on-line drum machine:

Rock Drums

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

check this one out

http://www.randyciak.com/guitar/dean1.mpg

Comment

And I leave a lot of my folders on my site "open" (without protection or an index.html page) because I have nothing to hide, plus it's easier just to post a directory link than write up a boring or dull page that someone's browser may or may not open for whatever reason.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          No, you're right...it is funny. Is that a "shred" sweater he's wearing? It's always funny to see what other people think is "cool"

BTW, If you have something on the internet that you don't want someone else to see, protect it. If it's unprotected, the internet is a public place. I don't leave pictures of my family on the floor in the middle of the mall because I don't want to share them with everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well even though it's a public place it becomes an issue of having good moral value.. so to defend it as saying it's the guys own fault is a bit lame ......
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

i think it's fukkin' hilarious. that guy sliding in one of the silliest things i've ever seen. i'm still cracking up. nice rock and roll outfit you got there. off to a formal later in the day? this is a riot in the highest degree.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              check this one out

http://www.randyciak.com/guitar/dean1.mpg

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy can play...but he has some of the funniest guitar faces...they just crack me up. On one of his lessons, where he shows the "shredder pattern" (as dubbed in a playing post on this site), he has this very self-satisfied, smug look after he demonstrates the lick..kind of like, "go ahead, try it! I bet you can't pull it off.....wimp". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X