FireFox Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireFox Help

Ok, This same problem happeded to my dad's cpu last summer, I was just cruising the net last night and an error cam up and closed my firefox, thought nothing of it, went to retart fire fox and it asked to put a new profile in I did, but now I can't accsess my old profile with all my bookmarks and crap in it. any Ideas???
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: FireFox Help

Nevermind, for the 1st time in my life I actually fixed something on my computer without calling my mom or sister. In other words I fuckin' rock

Comment

Donny ROCK!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Btw, care to share with us what you did to solve the problem?

FOng

Comment

I did a search for profiles in windows explorer, I went to the Firefox web page and it said it should've been in my firefox file in program files but it wasn't it was in a wierd file in my documents and settings folder, so ounce I found the profiles folder, I was able to delete the one I made last night, and it went back to using my original

Comment

Working...
        X