Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primordial -The Gathering Wilderness. ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primordial -The Gathering Wilderness. ....

I cannot stop listening to this entire album. Fans of doom metal, black metal, prog metal....any metal. Katatonia, Opeth, Enslaved, My Dying Bride....etc.

You have to listen to this album. It is a fucking powerful Opus. The lyrics...the vocal style is amazing! The melodies are haunting and have a ton of feeling.

flawless. check it out!

I can hook people up with this one as well. ( I ripped it off my CD) songs are quite long...6 - 9 minutes in length each. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Primordial -The Gathering Wilderness. ....

cool Drip

I think I have a Primordial cd...I can't keep track anymore..

I got like thirty friggin' cds I didn't even open yet...and I had 'em for months already.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

So much good metal...such little time.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

An uploaded sample would be great [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

i don't like them at all, but whatever floats your boat, i guess.
        they might sound decent on their albums, but i saw them live at the party.san open air here in germany and they pretty much sucked, especially their singer who has quite some problems with singing in tune.

Comment

Working...
        X