Wheels and tires???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels and tires???

It took the insurance company over a month to realize they needed to total out my Z28. Sucks. I did find a 1999 Camaro DIRT CHEAP!. Not the same amount of VROOM, however, it will be paid for. TireRack.com is way over priced. Anyone know of any good/cheap places to get a set of wheels and tires on the internet?-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Wheels and tires???

PM me Lou. I work for one of the biggest tire / wheel retail centers in Ohio and we have online ordering.

Comment

....and, yes, Tire Rack is a bit on the expensive side when it comes to wheels - most of their stuff is premium niche market wheels. They are the only US distributor for many brands. They of course are cheap on tires, but.....

Comment

PM sent.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

back at 'cha !

Comment

by the way, I'm gonna do some digging at work today on your fitment - like I said in the PM, your car may be a tough one to get a great selection for. I'll see what I can find.

Comment

"we have them in the two most popular configurations - round and black" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I just put 18" chrome wheels on my T/A. Same fitment... My brother works for a tire and wheel shop so I got a deal on them... Makes a huge difference in the stance of the car. Did you get a Z28 or a V6 (grandmas car)? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, My Z28 Was just totalled. I am probably going to buy this V-6 as I will have the cash to buy it out right. I will be trading it in on a Dodge Charger next year anyway. Want to wait and let them get all the bugs out first and let the price drop a little.-Lou

Comment

Yeah, the fit is giving me problems. Seems like if you dont have a import or a pimp mobile, wheels are hard to get in the styles I like.-Lou

Comment

I am kinda digging that Akuza Sublime Kremit.-Lou

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I will be trading it in on a Dodge Charger next year anyway. Want to wait and let them get all the bugs out first and let the price drop a little.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll still be hella ugly though! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X