• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS strikes again...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050606/...group_tapes_dc

Re: UPS strikes again...

Nice job, UPS.

However, perhaps such sensitive data should have been hand-delivered???

Comment

And these chuckleheads want $120 to ship an empty 4x12 cabinet???
      Occupy JCF

Comment

This is just too coincidental, considering the other banks affected a couple months ago (which included the bank for my Government Travel Card). This wreaks of an inside job. This info is being stolen and sold. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Whoa...that's too weird. May 2nd is the same day that UPS lost a guitar I was shipping!! I filed a claim and got paid, but that is too weird! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Sure sounds like an inside job. Look for charges on Citi and UPS employees in the near future.

Comment

You can also look for a shitload of terrorist suspects to show up with those SS numbers and other info, and probably wearing UPS outfits.
              I'd shut UPS down completely and detain every employee immediately. All their current packages would be searched and handed over to FedEx until the missing package (probably repackaged to hide it) was found or the perps confessed.
              Nothing fucks up a business faster than an immediate shutdown, and nothing breaks up a "brotherhood" like a Union better than putting everyone in jail for the offenses of one or two "brothers".

Be swift. Be deadly.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                And these chuckleheads want $120 to ship an empty 4x12 cabinet???

[/ QUOTE ]
                Actually is was $167.20. What a buch of bs. I'm beginning to hate UPS. And the SOB didn't even help me get it in the store and I was the only customer!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  .... And the SOB didn't even help me get it in the store and I was the only customer!

[/ QUOTE ]

He knew what he was doin', Mrs. T. While you were struggling with it, he was watchin ya... oh yeah, he was watchin. Watchin ya twist and stoop and bending over, etc. UPS - Unsatisfactory Perverted Starerererers [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X