Michael Angelo video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Angelo video

Didn't find this posted anywhere, so here ya go. Michael Angelo doing what he does best!

Click Me

Re: Michael Angelo video

I had his "speed kills" instruction...long ago...he's a maniac..

I even bought one of the stylus picks...piece o crap..

but I'm fast though...I haven't a clue what I'm doin'...but I'm fast! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

man, it boggles my mind how he's like that...he's still pretty cool, albeit, he looks like a circus act a bit...

Comment

Amazing...and gay, all at the same time! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

He makes it seem like its a magic trick.

Comment

I really like that part in the middle where he is playing both at the same time and trying to look evil and intimidating. Looks like he is trying to take a dump and play two guitars at once. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Michael kicks ass.

Comment

My honest assessment:

Fast - yep
                Tunes: Good, especially the current DVD with the additional song at the end

Vibrato: Not impressed
                Overhanded Stuff: Does not add anything musically but looks cool.

Multi Neck Guitar Stuff: Some of the stuff is good when he plays unconventionally with both hands on one guitar. But when he went to one hand on each guitar I actually was dissappointed. Not that it sounds bad or anything - its just very simple stuff he is playing and basically I think it looks real cool to the audience but I have seen better legato - Richie Kotzen for example I like better when it comes to legato.

I definitely think he is great and I like his music but I don't think he has the market cornered on speed. There are a lot of really fast and good players but he definitely is one of them.

What I think is cool is he developed his techniques at a time when this type of sophisticated stuff was unheard of. There are now guys using 4 fingers and all that are really fast if we are just talking speed but I still think his playing style is as fast as you can get - he just does it with 3 finger technique instead of 4 finger technique.

I have heard he is a really nice guy also.
                PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                X