Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should spyware writers be lynched by the balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should spyware writers be lynched by the balls?

Well?
    Absolutely
    0%
    Positively
    0%
    Certainly
    0%
    Definitely
    0%
    Surely
    0%
    Affirmative
    0%
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Re: Should spyware writers be lynched by the balls?

death by torture
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Actually they should be bashed in the head like baby seals, but not enough to kill them - just enough so they lose all motor skills and linear thought processes. Let them sit around in wheelchairs all day drooling and crapping on themselves.
      Or cut off their hands and then ask them if it was really that funny.

These people and those who write virii should be treated as harshly as terrorists like Bin Laden et al who would crash airplanes into buildings. The line separating "harmless computer pranks" and "suicide bombing" should be erased completely, not just blurred, and when the people who write worms, viruses, and spyware are caught, they should be executed upon conviction to serve as a deterrent to others. Let the ACLU file charges and march and all that - fat lot of good it'll do them when the perps are already dead.

You put a hacker in prison and he's a martyr to others (like Mitnick).
      You put a hacker to death, and suddenly thousands of 15 year olds shit themselves.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: Should spyware writers be lynched by the balls

Why kill them when you can do one better?

Force them to run there computer without a firewall or spyware/virusware checkers. Let them deal with the product of their own minds.

Comment

Re: Should spyware writers be lynched by the balls

Spyware should be made illegal. Seriously. It's an invasion. Our home computers should be covered under the Privacy Act of 1974 just as much as any hardcopy records out there with personal information on them.
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Actually they should be bashed in the head like baby seals, but not enough to kill them - just enough so they lose all motor skills and linear thought processes. Let them sit around in wheelchairs all day drooling and crapping on themselves.
            Or cut off their hands and then ask them if it was really that funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'm thinking on the line of a power drill and kneecaps (lack of) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Cut their hamstrings, but go in through the ear. Or the colon. Imagine THAT U-turn [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Blowlamp and pliers....

Comment

Working...
                X