Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prophet Yahweyh will bring us to close encounter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophet Yahweyh will bring us to close encounter!

Check this crazy crap out!

http://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/proph...h/ABCnews1.wmv

Unbelievable!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Here's more of his movies:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/uf...deo%20archive/

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Prophet Yahweyh will bring us to close encounter!

those are space amebas...

I also can summon these at will...my tool is like a divining rod or 'meat attenae"...it picks up horny paranormal activity signals..

the orange ones are female...they give good head...don't play with the blue ones..or you'll be gay..I found out the hard way..

I didn't want to tell anyone...but now I have to.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dividing rod you crazy bastid! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yes..

they pan the globe in search for Mountan Dew..

they like it.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: Prophet Yahweyh will bring us to close encount

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bill you just kill me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

yes , my divining rod...it divides stuff too.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

put out a saucer of Mountain Dew on your front porch..

then when they take the bait..throw a sheet over it and have your way with it...but please...make sure it's a orange one... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

they have four space vaginas..that talk in tongues..

the blue ones have four digits...that would be penie...you don't want those.

I'm high... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey GodOfRhythm, I've been meaning to ask you:

Why do you have a bent over picture of Dee Snider as your avatar? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Because Dee is the hottest thing going for me! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought that was David Lee...thanks for clearing this up..

that stuff is important ya know..

I'm still high.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

'meat attenae"...

[/ QUOTE ]
                    bwahahahahaha....classic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                    X