help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help

At 17, you are too young to need to worry about this stuff too much anyway. You've got years and years ahead of you to try and figure out the enigma that is Woman. I'm 37 and I still haven't figured 'em out. But at your age, just worry about having fun, I say. There are a LOT of women out there, and a lot of them who need a date.

Comment

let me let you in on a little secret, we'll never figure them out. you see my theory is that there are too many things going on in their bodies. they are either ovulating, menstruating, having their period, menopause, cramps, jesus there's so many things going on in their bodies that sometimes i think not enough oxygen gets to the head and the neck and what comes out of their mouth can be just about anything. get a helmet and engage, or run for cover, or if need be, just bolt. ya gotta make them laugh or you're a dead man.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        you don't want to end up being that emotional tampon for her

[/ QUOTE ]

Analogy of the week! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
        X