Hockey (AHL) Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey (AHL) Update

Calder Cup playoffs are down to Final 4.

In the Eastern Conference, the Philadelphia Phantoms are down 2-0 in their series with the Providence Bruins. Game 3 tonight in Philadelphia.

In the Western Conference, the Manitoba Moose are also down 2-0 in their series with the Chicago Wolves. Game 3 tonight in Manitoba.
    Occupy JCF

Re: Hockey (AHL) Update

East Coast Hockey League (ECHL)

Kelly Cup finals...

Trenton Titans vs Florida Everblades

Series advantage is with Trenton with two wins in Florida. Game 3 will be on May 27th in Trenton.

(Come on 'Blades!!!!!!!!!)
    Occupy JCF

Comment

P Bruins!!!!!

Hey,what's hockey again??!!

Comment

Actually Phantoms are up 2 games to none [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Come on Providence RALLYYYYYY!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I was in a town that had hockey right now....
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

we currently have. And good hockey BTW, we have the Juniors finals that kick ass. I mean our very own Sydney Crosby the future hope of the NHL is smoking. We got almost as good hockey as NHL.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Actually Phantoms are up 2 games to none [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Come on Providence RALLYYYYYY!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I spazzed on that one. I guess I was excited about the Wolves being up 2 games. (now 3)
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Whew well they won an OT thriller to get back in the series...No NHL has been good for our crowds here in Providence 10 to 12 thousand for all the home games in the playoffs so far.

Comment

Go P-Bruins!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    we currently have. And good hockey BTW, we have the Juniors finals that kick ass. I mean our very own Sydney Crosby the future hope of the NHL is smoking. We got almost as good hockey as NHL.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct, major junior league is great hockey. Used to catch a few OHL games when I lived up there.

Have you seen Crosby play? I haven't heard this much hype about a player since Joe Thornton a few years ago.

The NHL needs a deal done ASAP. Hey Tekky, they are meeting up in your neck of the woods, can you go kick Goodenow and Bettman in the nuts for me? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                    X