Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for a NES game, help needed from PAL u

[ QUOTE ]
    I've been pretty much out of the loop since then other than a few WWII shooter games on the PC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

Last year I went through a major addiction to WWII shooters. I have them all on PC and Gamecube. To me, Medal of Honor is the best of the bunch, with Call of Duty being a close second.

Comment

The Contras rock! I didn't know there was a cheat code, I'll have to go back and try that.

I recently found a game that I've been on the hunt for since I was 9 years old. I saw it in a pawn shop for $5 and immediatly snatched it. Anybody ever heard of Low-G-Man? Then I got home and realized that I'd traded my NES adapter for something, so I haven't been able to play it yet. Oh well, at least I've got it!

[ QUOTE ]
      Now to hi-jack, but does anyone still have Final Fantasy VII (7) for PSX in good/reasonable condition? I had that game once, but lost it on a trip and I've never found another one since! I'm a gigantic FF fan and FF VII is the best RPG ever made, never had such fun with a game!

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend has it, and agreed it is a fun game. I think a pawn shop around here actually has it. Look up "Variety Mart" in Idaho Falls in an online phone book. If you're a huge FF buff, you've got to try II and III. II is weird, the layout is not at all the same. On III, everything changes to the same layout that they've used ever since. It's really cool to see how the games adapted into what they are now, and the biggest adaptions happend between II and III.

Good luck on finding that game!

Comment

I remember Low-G-Man. Can't remember what it was about, though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn there were many great games for the NES.... Kid Icarus, Ice Climber, Batman, Kung FU... the list goes on! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Metallicarocks, I have all versions of Final Fantasy ever released, eventhough I can't play some of them due to not having the hardware. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I played I II III IV V on a buddies nin system and in remake on psx, though. I played out all FF's multiple times, have collected every item possible in every game etc. It's a bit freakish, even.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

The emulator is the way to rock. Its better than the NES b/c you can do all of your gaming from the PC. And you can also get SNES, N64, Atari and even arcade style games.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I still play a lot on my nes.. I have two actually haha

my favs are Kirby, the three mario games.. megaman..

the game I'm still searching for is a game called "rainbow island".. I still hope to find it one day

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOD - Rainbow Island was awesome. I didn't think others actually played that. We fought over it in my house. It may still be at my parents house - We had a ton of games.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I've been pretty much out of the loop since then other than a few WWII shooter games on the PC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

Last year I went through a major addiction to WWII shooters. I have them all on PC and Gamecube. To me, Medal of Honor is the best of the bunch, with Call of Duty being a close second.

[/ QUOTE ]

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault is my favorite.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Damn there were many great games for the NES.... Kid Icarus, Ice Climber, Batman, Kung FU... the list goes on! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kid Icarus was great!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Anyone else ever wondered why most NES game are so incredibly hard to get through? It's not like today's games which you often can finish in a couple of hours... well of course it can be done... but not as easy IMO.

Btw, you haven't found Ufouria in an old drawer or something Mordor? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No trace at all of my bag with all my nes games unfortunatly.I'm afraid my mom get rid of it in some season cleaning [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I know what's that like, well at least a friend of mine does... his sister borrowed his NES with alot of good games.. and threw it away! Hehe..

Comment

Working...
                          X