what's your story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your story?

most people who have been playing a while have at least one cool story about one of their axe's. i figured it would be cool to hear a few so i'll start...
    a few years ago i aquired a washburn dime 333 for dirt money. $300.00 to be exact, from a kid i know. it's a real good guitar, and up until the last month while i've been on a sudden guitar binge, (death angel, wrmg, fbd,) it was definitely my best axe. i actually just put a bl l500xl in it too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. but anywho, last summer i walked into an auto parts store and saw these really cool grim reaper stickers. it came in a pack of three, one large and two small. i thought they would look really good on my guitars (i had three at the time) so i grabbed em'. i put one on my dkmgt, right between the pups, and one on my dr-7. i saved the one big one for my dime model, but wanted to be really sure i wanted to deface the axe cuz it was my main and all. for months, almost six, the sticker sat in a drawer. i still didn't want to commit to placing it on the dime. one night i was practicing in the mirror watching my picking hand to try and decrease my movement and out of nowhere i suddenly felt really compelled to put that grim reaper sticker on the upper rear wing, pretty much where dime had the kiss sticker on the dean from hell. so out came the sticker and on it went. it looks sick. i love it. well, the very next night, not even 24 hours later, dime was murdered onstage. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] no shit. is that fucked up or what? like someone was trying to tell me something only there was one problem. i'm not a psychic. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Re: what\'s your story?

DON'T smoke crack!!!

Comment

you spelled psychic wrong. In your case it should be spelled psychotic. BTW... do you drink the water in your bong or do you just dump it? just kiddin bro.. really.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll give you a story of mine. Its short though. I had a dream that my blue Charvel 275dlx had mysteriously turned 7-up green. When I woke up sure enough.. that sucker was indeed 7-up green. Then I realized that I had painted it green a few weeks before. Not THAT is some weird crap.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X