My New Jeep!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Jeep!!!!!!!!

Well, I have been looking for a play toy and I found her last night. The great thing is it is a 2002 Wrangler with only 6400 miles on her and about 8K tied up in extras. Here are the intitial pics.

Re: My New Jeep!!!!!!!!

nice job dude, take the top off now and go cruisin'.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Very nice. Now all you need is a matching Charvel logo in the back window of that bad boy. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks great Brad!
        This is the kind of car I want for myself too.
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys! The sticker is courtesy of our very own Huntin'Doug. Thanks Doug!

Now someone go over to the Classifieds and buy my frickin' down payments. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice! Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's sweet!

I just bought a new one a few days ago too. Man, you got yours accessorized and LOW miles!
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

WOW!!!
                Another cool Jeep!

Only thing I didn't like when I had a chance to drive one of these Jeep was bit uncomfortable driving on highway.
                Front Window was hard to see.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  WOW!!!
                  Another cool Jeep!

Only thing I didn't like when I had a chance to drive one of these Jeep was bit uncomfortable driving on highway.
                  Front Window was hard to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Toru~ There is absolutely NOTHING comfortable about driving these. NOTHING. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nice...be careful, they like to roll [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Man, i love wranglers. my cousin has a yellow sport, and i Love driving it.

Comment

Cool Brad, enjoy!!

Comment

Killer rides guys. They both look great. You got them just in time for summer.
                          Here is a pic of my 1991 YJ. It just hit 81,000 miles.

Comment

anyone like the looks of the new Wranglers? Looks kinda strange with the extended back end, less sporty looking.

Comment

Yeah, the unlimited is the long one. If you get the Rubicon version (Factory lift/big mud tires and other off-road goodies) they look cool, but they take some getting used to.

When I bought mine, I just passed on a hard top unlimited, it was onlt $1500 more, a little more cargo room.

I don't know where I'll put my 4X12 now, guess I'll borrow the Explorer.
                              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                              X