Boxing Fans Castillo vs. Corrales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Fans Castillo vs. Corrales

I saw this fight last night on a replay from Showtime and man was it good here is a link to the 10th round that was just a great round of fighting

http://www.fightreport.net/videos/c...tillo_rd_10.wmv
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Boxing Fans Castillo vs. Corrales

No fight fans here? For shame this was great someone should download it.... Personally I am a very big boxing fan... I love the UFC but tehre is something just so amazing about boxing as far as an athelete... Boxing is all about endurance... No UFC fight lasts as long or a street fight... granted the reason it lasts longer is more padding and more rules I understand but still ust punching a bag you get tired... This fight is worth watching.... Tyson and Ali made the Heavys popular but the middle weight is the more "Hollywood" lots o punches thrown class... I bet if more wtched the mids more would like boxing...

Comment

best fight ever-
      Tommy Hearns vs. Marvin Hagler. best 3 rounds of boxing ever. the motor city cobra couldn't last in the end unfortunately. he broke his hand 29 seconds into the fight.
      *also- did you see the Aaron Pryor vs. Alexis Arguello brawl in the early 80's? it was when ithey still went 15 rounds. it was incredible. boxing is great TETS.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommmy replay I saw hearns hagler... never saw Arhuello Pryor.....

Comment

They are currently negotiating a rematch............

Comment

Working...
          X