anyone else ever have to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else ever have to do this?

my band is in the process of splitting up. during the last weeks leading up to my decision to take my songs and split (screw you guys, i'm goin' home) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i've been good about not trash talking or anything behind anyones back. if i have something to say, i'll say it to your face if i'm gonna say it to anyone else while your not present. well, just so happens that my former drummer, who also thinks he is a...guitarist, bassist, vocalist, promoter, producer, engineer, mixer and god in general has been slipping up. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] my former band from a couple years back is in the process of recording a demo at my former drummers... (studio if you will).
    and you know how it goes, someone always repeats something they heard that wasn't supposed to be repeated! thankfully for me, because the info i recieved also tipped me off to some bogus e-mail i had recieved last week regarding my search for a vocalist on my bandmix.com ad. (which will have to be updated to guitarist seeks band) so this evening i'll be going to said studio to retrieve all my gear (i'll be going on my lunch break cuz i'm presently working second shift)and set up the events that are sure to follow in the coming days. by making remarks that would let him know that i know he sent the bogus e-mail, but not saying anything to incriminate my information leak, and let him stew in the fear of what i will be doing to him at the proper time and location. beating the fucking shit out of him. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] any similiar experiences? or any other ugly disbanding stories?
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Re: anyone else ever have to do this?

I'm confused. Is this about gossiping?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I think he means have you ever had to write a meandering post with nothing in it resembling the title. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

J/K

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
        +1
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Oh I've definitly had to step up to people, in order to beat the fucking shit out of them. It always ends up with me either running or laying on the floor bleeding like a runt. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

every time a band breaks up or replaces a member there is backbiting and rumor mongering...we still have some issues with one ex member as well...take the high road...get your stuff...and don't say a word...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I"LL NEVER TELL..........

Comment

bands break up over everything, the music being played, chicks, drugs, what direction they're going in, the name of the band, etc. etc. etc. just add yours to the never ending list.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah, I had a band break up once because I told the drummer I was going to fuck his girlfriend. What's with that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

share and share alike, what was his problem?

Comment

I attribute his stupidity to his severe drinking problem. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hmmmmm? usually liquid courage would help in this case.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more like character assassination. but i apologize for even posting this. i was just VERY pissed last night and this morning and needed to vent a bit. but after talking to some friends today and having time too cool off, fuck it. what goes around comes around. i'll just use this as creative rocket fuel. i did leave a message on his phone this morning telling him i was grabbing my stuff tonight, and the coward never even showed. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] fortunately the property owner let me get in and i got most of my gear, all he's got now is my quadraverb gt and my megadeth behind the blow dvd. i guess i'm just shocked more than anything, this bullshit is totally unwarranted, and i thought the kid was my friend. but i guess my decision to leave upset him a lot more than he led me to believe. but fuck it, like diablo said i'll just take the high road and let it sort itself out. the last thing i need are legal hassles. thats the thing though, i'm not trying to say i'm a tough guy or anything, but i would seriously tool this kid and he knows it. so i just can't understand. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] but anyway, sorry for the ranting. [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Bleeding from black holes
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                          X