Robot Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robot Chicken

have any of you watched this show?I am watching a spoof on the Transformers.Starscream just got rushed by the Autobots. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    www.myspace.com/goreality1

Re: Robot Chicken

No, but I saw a documentary on "Mike" the headless chicken. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Back in the 1940's a farmer chopped a chickens head off to use for dinner. Part of the brainstem was left, and it survived. They fed it with an eye dropper. The farmer & his wife ended up touring the county fair circuit in their state showing it off....strange.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Robot Chicken is pretty nuts! I'm a huge fan of Cartoon Network's entire adult swim, I even get the DVDs when they put them out. Aqua Teen owns all btw!
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Robot Chicken is genius! Mike the headless chicken is pretty cool too...

Comment

I have 3 episodes on my hardrive. I like the "Unfair fistfights" skit.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Robot Chicken is pretty nuts! I'm a huge fan of Cartoon Network's entire adult swim, I even get the DVDs when they put them out. Aqua Teen owns all btw!

[/ QUOTE ]

"This belt contains all the powers of '70s Supergroup...Foreigner"

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I was thinking this was Buckethead related. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                No, but I saw a documentary on "Mike" the headless chicken. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Back in the 1940's a farmer chopped a chickens head off to use for dinner. Part of the brainstem was left, and it survived. They fed it with an eye dropper. The farmer & his wife ended up touring the county fair circuit in their state showing it off....strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I ever heard about Mike was on the Animal Stories album. With "you're ol' uncle Lar, and little snot-nosed Tommy". That brings back memories... Jacques, the schnoodle part schnauser, part poodle that got eaten by a snake.
                Occupy JCF

Comment

The theme tune is by Les Claypool of Primus, a little Buckethead related.

Andy!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Aqua Teen does rule. However, I never laughed so hard as I did when I found out Optimus Prime had prostate cancer. Robot Chicken is something else...
                      Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                      The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever I see a V-amp I can't help but think of the mighty Foreigner belt. They need to make a fretboard belt for the V-amp. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz I'm hot blooded, go ahead and check it ... and see!

Carle rules!
                          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                          X