Good Places in Philly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Places in Philly?

<font color="aqua">I'll be heading into center city Philly this weekend, can anyone recommend any good restaurants ( I like italian and seafood [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])? Anything else good to see beside the Liberty Bell and all the historic places? Anything good down near Penns Landing?
    </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Good Places in Philly?

Yeah, Penns Landing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Go to the Liberty Bell and wait for a school tour group to stop by and tell them that the crack in the Bell was an omen of how the very Liberty it was supposed to represent was flawed by the inherent greed and egotism of the upper-classes that bought their positions of upper-level governmental power, and secured those positions for their descendents much like the European Monarchies that the Pilgrims were trying to get away from, and the very reason our forefathers fought for our Independence.
    Dress like Ben Franklin when you do that.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, Penns Landing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Go to the Liberty Bell and wait for a school tour group to stop by and tell them that the crack in the Bell was an omen of how the very Liberty it was supposed to represent was flawed by the inherent greed and egotism of the upper-classes that bought their positions of upper-level governmental power, and secured those positions for their descendents much like the European Monarchies that the Pilgrims were trying to get away from, and the very reason our forefathers fought for our Independence.
      Dress like Ben Franklin when you do that.
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">and yet another excerpt from the Dr.! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

Comment

go to Pat's Steaks or Jim's Steaks, for some , well , you know,good chinese food-lol
        and then hit this bar called slims. walk up and down south street and some kind of good disaster will happen.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

<font color="aqua">I didn't say I was going to "tommyville"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

Comment

Working...
          X