The "Big One" at Talladega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Big One" at Talladega

25 car wreck. Pure carnage. Man, that was crazy.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: The \"Big One\" at Talladega

<font color="aqua">that's talladega "plate" racing for ya! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Fucking gay ass Jeff Gordon. I hate that little bitch. Why do the fags always have to be the good ones?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Fucking gay ass Jeff Gordon. I hate that little bitch. Why do the fags always have to be the good ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch the attitude. There's no room for that crap here.

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

+1
          You aren't going to make a lot of friends that way. One of my best bros in the world is gay....
          Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Why slam Gordon, he dominated that race. I'm not a big fan, but nobody could touch him.
            At least Jr didn't win after causing that pile-up.

Comment

Jesus.. could you guys be anymore politically correct about nascar? Now thats gay.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Jesus.. could you guys be anymore politically correct about nascar? Now thats gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care if he likes NASCAR or Jeff Gordon, or if he doesn't. His opinion is valid. The way he expressed it wasn't.

- E.
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Why slam Gordon, he dominated that race. I'm not a big fan, but nobody could touch him.
                  At least Jr didn't win after causing that pile-up.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a combination of things that caused that pile up. Jr bump drafting, Jimmie Johnson getting into the side of the #4 and the #4 lifting a bit to let Johnson go. It was plate racing. I hate Gordon but damn if he didn't have the best car out there.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I like it when Gordon wins cause it upsets most of the NASCAR community [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img].
                    What's the deal with Gordon anyway. Why does everyone hate this guy? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] He ain't no more cockier than the other pistonheads.

I didn't see the 25 car pileup, but it must of been cool. I like when they get out of their cars and point fingers and blame each other (as Gordon whizzes past).

Gordon seems to add excitement to the NASCAR circuit and riles the fans that watch him.
                    THAT's a goddam car race!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care if he likes NASCAR or Jeff Gordon, or if he doesn't. His opinion is valid. The way he expressed it wasn't.

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh oh here come the expression police.

I thought my post was funny as hell, but a good point.

Now you would'nt be jumping his shit just cause he's a junior member now woud you?

Jeff Gordon is far from gay. He bones more chicks then most drivers, but would he really look out of place on Queer Eye?

People hate gordon cause he's damn good. The same way they hated DE before he died. I can't count the people that hated DE and now are walking around wearing a tribute shirt. But it was'nt cause he was gay.

Comment

Dale Sr was a poor driver. He was the guy in hockey that starts a fight with better players just because they're better. He would bump someone for trying to pass him, or that he did not have the skill to pass.

As for Gordon bangin chicks like a rock star, while I don't follow NASCAR it is my understanding that he's got a hot wife and is a dedicated Christian.

Maybe it's just his skill that wins him the races? Maybe if someone else out there had better driving skills he wouldn't be on top?
                        One thing I do like about NASCAR is that cheating can get you killed. Dale Sr learned it, and a lot of others who race in his name and under his influence/inspiration are going to find that out as well. Unfortunately they'll probably end up killing a skilled driver like Gordon when they go out.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought only rednecks watched Nascar. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"As for Gordon bangin chicks like a rock star, while I don't follow NASCAR it is my understanding that he's got a hot wife and is a dedicated Christian."

I think he's divorced and if I'm not mistaken, it was because he cheated on his wife with another hot chick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Not sure if he's still a dedicated Christian or not.

I love it when people hate Gordon. It makes me like him even more. Love him or hate him, he's one of the best.

Flame suit on! Personaly, I like Micheal Waltrip the best. I have no clue why, but I always find myself hopin he'll win.
                            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I don't think they let you drive in a Nascar race unless you "say" your a Christian.

Gordon was screwing a bunch of different women while married. Including the one that posed in Playboy that Sam is talking about. And she said she fessed on him because he was screwing a ton of chicks behind her back. Must be the Christian way.

DE was an incredible driver. Thats not an opinion its a fact. When you consistantly can go from last to first it usually means your pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X