No announcement yet.

Woman driver? Or merely a coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman driver? Or merely a coincidence?

Re: Woman driver? Or merely a coincidence?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Given her hair color, I would say it is HER fault. A brunette would never do something so stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought she did a wonderful job of parking that P.O.S. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is that parallel parking, or perpendicular parking?

Comment

There are no coincidences! Poor Bimmer. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Ah, but was anyone actually dumb enough to ask "Do you need some help?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Fuck no, moron, my car does this all the time, I just have to give it a cookie and it'll be ok in 20 minutes" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But yeah, it takes a special talent to fuck up like that. I wonder if she took a class to do that or if she's naturally that dangerous? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

She must've let her fat friend drive ....
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I like how she is stnading close enough to it so if an act of god happened and the car decided to right itself, it would land right on her f'in head. What a dumbass!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I like how she is stnading close enough to it so if an act of god happened and the car decided to right itself, it would land right on her f'in head. What a dumbass!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evolution at work my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I would just shove that thing back over and see if it drove. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LOL @ Scott. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm tellin' ya, I don't know HOW women drive in heels. It's not possible, especially a manual car. Okay, sure, maybe it's possible, but not if you don't want to end up flipped. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It would have rolled over 3 times if an Asian woman was driving.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I would just shove that thing back over and see if it drove. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

im more of a jump kick man myself!

chris

Comment

Um...

nO???? Click THIS!!

um...
                            Not safe for work!!!

Comment

My buddy did that to his Camaro he only had for 9 days! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I still give him shit about that.

My wife is Asian and I will be teaching her to drive... Atleast she's not blond... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Of course she's never gonna drive the Trans Am!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X