SILVERTIDE IN NAPLES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SILVERTIDE IN NAPLES!!!

How could this get any better? Silvertide is playing my town next month, and NOBODY plays here.

So what could be better? A $5 cover, that's what!

Who cares if it is on Mothers' Day, I've already got a permission slip to go!

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: SILVERTIDE IN NAPLES!!!

Cool. I remember seeing them on the Jimmy Kimmel Show and thinking they were pretty cool. Never heard of them before, can't remember the song, but their name stuck in my head.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Probably "Ain't Coming Home." Whole album kicks ass, every single track. They have singlehandedly renewed my faith in new bands to make rock and roll. But that is just me. Can you tell, I like them A LOT. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

I'm with Keith on this one. Silvertide is an awesome band. Pure, old fashioned hard rock. Just go buy the album...you won't regret it.

They're coming to my town too next month, with the Exies and somebody else. I think I'll go and leave after Silvertide!

Give us a show report after you go, bro!

Comment

Cool. I'll definitely have to check their cd out now. Jimmy's actually had a few new bands on the show that have renewed my faith in rock and roll.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X