Cards for Kory (seventh avenged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards for Kory (seventh avenged)

I've had several emails & PM's from members wanting to send a card or flowers to Kory. Here is what I'm thinking (Admins, help me out here...let me know if this aint cool).

This address is my neices mailing address. I didnt want to give out Kory's address because he's a minor. If you want to send him a card, my neice will hand deliver them to Kory on a daily basis, its only a couple blocks away. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH, OR GIFT CERTIFICATES, OR ANYTHING OF VALUE....CARDS ONLY PLEASE.

Kory has a younger brother, and a younger sister to look out for now.....I'm sure he can use all the encouragement he can get. Cards can go to:

Kory c/o Beq West
    906 West Chestnut St.
    Mt. Vernon, OH 43050

Thanks to all.... HuntinDoug West
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Re: Cards for Kory (seventh avenged)

Cool Doug, Thanks...............
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Excellent. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Great idea. Gonna pick up one tomorrow, or I may actually design a more creative and thoughtful one on my computer and print it out...

Comment

Man, nice thought Doug... This is so horrible...

Comment

Thanks dude. Definatly a cool thing to do

Comment

Bump for ma-Bruthah Kory....
            >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Done my handmade card. Took me about two hours to do, but totally worth it, and with very beautiful words I think. I'm hoping that it will be a beacon of hope and strength for him and his family when I send it out tomorrow... gotta pick up some American stamps.

Thanks for your efforts Doug. Very much appreciated.

Comment

NOTP, that's very cool of you to take time and put your heart into making something special. You rock.

I had a hard time finding a suitable one myself. I gues it's just that words aren't enough and seem so inadequate in these times.

Comment

I had to do a quickie on Hallmark.com, but I added my own words at the bottom to make it a little more personal. Anyone know how he's holdin up so far?

Comment

Man, i\'m so stupid...

I was just thinking yesterday...(scary thought, i Know)

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO SENT ME CARDS!

thats partially because when i got them, i had no real net connection at my friends' house, but damn me!

Thank you guys so much, Irfaan, Em, Doug, NOTP, and the rest of you. i love all of you so much.

thanks a lot JCf. you guys rule.

God Bless, and thanks again!

Comment

Re: Man, i\'m so stupid...

You're welcome bro, always here if anyone needs anything. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X